PERSONAL ATTENTION, DIGNITY & EFFECTIVE LITIGATION
Attorney Griffin is a trial attorney, focusing on criminal defense, in Boston Massachusetts. A graduate of Providence College, New England School of Law and the National Criminal Defense College. Attorney Griffin has tried cases in the Superior and District Courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for the last eleven years.
Attorney Griffin has tried over fifty cases, to a verdict, to a jury, in Courts throughout the Commonwealth. As a solo practitioner, in private practice since 1999, he specializes in criminal defense of all types and civil litigation.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- J.D., New England School of Law 1997
- BA, Political Science, Providence College 1991
- National Criminal Defense College, Macon Georgia, 2005
- Suffolk Lawyers for Justice
- Boston Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Solo and Small Firm Section of the Boston Bar Association 2010-2011
- Boston Bar Association Liaison to The Boston Municipal Court
- Member, Best Practices Initiative, Boston Municipal Court 2011
- Member, Best Policies and Implementation Committee, Boston Municipal Court, June 2011-Present
Strategies for Defending Internet Pornography, Aspatore Books 2008 (chapter contribution).
- BTrial Techniques for Criminal Cases, Aspatore Books 2010 (chapter contribution)